Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering
Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering job for an initial 3–6-month period with our client based in Edinburgh. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Driving business performance and leading changes in financial delivery across the business
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders and delivering a credible service
- Producing financial reports and liaison with senior internal stakeholders to maximise value within the team
- Developing collaborative relationships with senior management and their teams to guide, inform and challenge them on data provided
- Preparing of all financial reporting and budgeting, ensuring these align with business strategy and KPIs
- Leading a team of finance professionals to deliver effective business partnering across the organisation
- Assisting the Finance Director in the preparation of reports for external board members
- Continuous improvement of accounting systems and reporting methods
- Coaching and developing a strong business partnering team, converting processes from back-end to front-end over time
- Long-term strategic and operational planning to assess issues on performance
To apply, you will be a fully qualified accountant with proven successful post-qualification experience of a business partnering approach and be an experienced finance team leader. The ideal candidate will have good analytical skills and be a confident decision maker, able to make sound judgements amongst uncertainty and risk. You will enjoy taking a strategic approach to innovation and implementation and effectively review long-term impacts of plans. Finally, you will have experience using Microsoft Office software and understand project accounting. Immediate start in August.
This role supports a hybrid working model. Salary: circa £70,000 p.a. or equivalent day rate.