Temporary Management Accountant job with our high growth client based North of Glasgow for a 3–6-month period. Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of data supporting the production of management reports to be presented to the board
- Ongoing improvement of processes and procedures on the back of a recent systems upgrade
- Other Adhoc duties as required
To apply you will be a Qualified, Part Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ Accountant. Due to recent high growth within the business, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working in an environment where processes and procedures are under development. You will have excellent communication skills and have a flexible approach to how you work.
This role will be onsite 3 or 4 days per week. Start August 2022. Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 p.a.