Revenue Accountant – 47k – Glasgow (hybrid)
Rutherford Cross are delighted to be partnered with a global business to appoint a Revenue Accountant. This is a unique opportunity to join the function at a key period within its growth. Due to the size and scope of the business there are significant opportunities to progress your career alongside varied and interesting exposure. They are based in Central Glasgow and on offer is a salary up to 47k + a flexible & hybrid working model.
Ideally, we are looking for qualified accountants who are used to dealing with large data sets and working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will be joining a highly visible team that has extensive exposure to senior stakeholders, so we need individuals who possess good commercial acumen and the ability to interface with stakeholders at all levels. The business is undergoing and has undergone extensive process review, so the positions are very focused on ‘value add’ finance and analytical work.
- To own the trading P&L and Balance Sheet accounting for one of our trading divisions, ensuring the monthly results are recorded completely, within the tight reporting deadlines within the businesses consolidated function.
- Liaise closely with regional CFOs and Business Partners on results and reporting.
- Provide insightful analysis of the P&L and Balance Sheet monthly for senior management
- Assistance and support in response to external and internal audit requests. Provide complex lead schedules for audit purposes, detailed analysis and well thought out solutions
- Liaise with offshore processing team to control posting of month end journal transactions and balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with Finance Business Partners and other departments out with the Income team to provide support for queries as they arise.
- Build relationships within the wider Income team, and across other regional teams
- Help drive forward change to ensure that department and team members improve, supporting graduates and part qualified students in their development
- Lead on the integration of acquisitions into the core accounting systems
- Ensure SOX requirements are fully met
- Completion of technical tasks as requested
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]