Interim Finance Analyst job with our Ayrshire based client. This is a 12 month contract reporting directly to the Finance Manager. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Supporting with the consolidation and analysis for month end reports
- Assisting with the delivery of the annual reporting timetable and annual plans in accordance with the group guidelines
- Developing the implementation of appropriate business analysis to identify trends, opportunities and risks, including analysis of month end reporting
- Data analysis collation and communication to key stakeholders
- Support on the delivery of improvement projects, ensuring changes are communicated by all relevant stakeholders
- Review, produce and implement key financial and non-financial internal controls and procedures for the function where required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To apply you will be a Qualified, Part-Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ Accountant with excellent analytic capabilities. You will be confident communicating with key internal and external stakeholders. You will have good time management and be able to prioritise workloads.
This role will be support hybrid working and will start ideally in May or June. On offer is a long term contract with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.