Interim Finance and Payroll Administrator job with our Ayrshire based client for a period of 6 months. This role will report directly to the Financial Controller.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Preparing and processing multi-currency payments to suppliers
- Recording all petty cash transactions
- Setting up new suppliers, entering bank details and terms of payment
- Ensuring invoices are authorised and returned in a timely fashion
- Resolving internal and external purchase ledger queries
- Requesting credit notes from suppliers
- Ensuring expenditure is within company policy
- Filing invoices and statements
- Reviewing and collating expense claims, ensuring compliance with procedures, and processing for payment
- Checking payroll data both pre and post payment
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc projects as required
To apply you will be experienced in Accounts Payable Assistant or Controller. You will have a high attention to detail and be comfortable working with complex data. You will also have excellent IT and organisational skills. This role will start at the beginning of May and will be mainly office based with a competitive salary.