Interim Financial Accountant role with our Glasgow based client for a 12-18 month period. This role will report directly to the Finance Director.
The key responsibilities are:
- Preparation of Statutory Reports in a timely manner to meet IFRS
- Producing annual financial budgets, including: cashflow statements, balance sheet statements and income statements
- Draft Corporation and Deferred Tax computations, including associated accounting entries. Prepare corporation tax workpapers to support UK CIT Return
- Co-ordinate activities in relation to Annual UK R&D Tax Credit claim
- Co-ordinate activities in respect of Transfer Pricing compliance including annual pricing reviews, maintenance of Local File, annual reporting to Japanese parent company
- Reporting of product profitability
- Project evaluations, profitability assessment, P&L forecasts, 5year and strategic plan forecasts
- Branch compliance and reporting including Statutory Accounts, monthly MI, Treasury Activities, Corporation Tax, VAT and payroll
- Treasury Activities including monitoring FX rates, ongoing currency requirements, FX Trades
- Monitoring and communication of monthly and year-end FX rates to the wider business
- Review and authorisation of online banking payments
- Other Ad hoc duties
To apply you will be a Qualified or “Qualified by Experience” Financial Accountant. You will have good knowledge of Statutory Accounting as well as Tax and Treasury reporting. You will be flexible and be able to prioritise workloads. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with non-finance teams within the organisation.
This role will support hybrid working. Start date: mid-May. Salary: £40,000- £50,000 p.a.