Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with an innovative, global business with a very strong market reputation, to recruit a Finance Analyst position in Glasgow for a fixed term period of 12 months. This Interim Finance Analyst job is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who can offer exposure to a number of areas of finance. A summary of some of the key aspects of the role are below:
- Providing management reporting and analysis for the Group
- Providing accurate information that will support business decision making and ensure strict reporting deadlines are met
- Focusing on long-term historic analysis, managing large volumes of data
- Supporting with delivery of financial reporting and delivery cycles
- Supporting with specific project work across the Group, providing required financial information and analysis
This role requires a fully qualified accountant with recent experience of working in a similar role preferably within a large multinational business. Excellent excel ability is essential as well as being able to manage high volume data and interpret effectively to aid decision making. Meeting required deadlines is important so effective organisation and prioritisation skills will be required. A strong working knowledge with ERP systems would be helpful also. On offer is a long term contract with a highly reputable business which will offer valuable experience in a fast paced, values driven company.