Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working in partnership with a Glasgow city centre based business to appoint a Senior MI Analyst.
This is a newly created position as a result of internal restructure, to improve reporting and analytics. This new team will build a central function that can analyse and provide key management information and forecasting. They will also play a part in developing the technology solutions to facilitate this.
Suitable for a qualified accountant with:
- Reporting / Analysis background with ideally business partnering experience
- Strong excel / data manipulation skills
- Good influencing / negotiating skills
- Ability to recognise and focus on the key issues
This is a new team and an exciting opportunity to influence and proactively pathfind proceses. This is not suited to an individual who is looking to follow clear established processes.
- Provide expert level financial information, advice and guidance to specific divisions & business partners
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the finance business partners to assist them in achieving agreed targets with a focus on value-added activity
- Perform critical reviews of financial data, provide high quality financial support and insight to the business to enable well-informed decision making to support the Company’s strategy
- Support growth and change initiatives and to strive for improved profitability in line with the Company’s objectives
- Support the management and development of colleagues to ensure that an excellent service is delivered
- Salary £44,000-£48,000
- 7% Employer pension contribution
- Private medical
- Death in service
- Flexible benefit options
- 27 days holiday and 7 bank holidays