Interim Capital Accountant (Part Time) job, 3 days per week, with our public sector client based in Edinburgh for a 6-month period. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register for the organisation
- Preparation of the Capital budget for the organisation
- Reviewing Capital funding for the business
- Supporting Capital Project Tenders
- Cleansing of data in relation to Fixed Assets
- Leading on Capital aspects on the statutory financial accounts ensuring reporting is compliant with IFRS
To apply you will be a Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant ideally with previous Fixed Asset or Capital Accounting experience. This client will also consider a strong Financial Accountant with an interest in the specialism. Day Rate: £40,000 - £45,000 p.a.