Interim FP&A Manager job with our client based outside Glasgow for a 3-6 month period. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management reports by department with detailed analysis of performance against set KPI’s
- Business Partnering with Departmental Managers highlighting variances
- Preparation of Consolidated Reports with an accurate position of organisational performance against KPI’s
- Annual budget setting for the business as a whole and ongoing budgetary monitoring by Department
- Financial Planning and forecasting through the use of Financial Modelling
To apply you will be a Qualified Accountant with a track record having worked in a Finance Business Partner or Financial Analysis role. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and also be an Advanced Excel user able to build and use financial models. Day Rate: £225 - £300 per day.