Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a globally recognised drinks manufacturer to appoint a Group Tax Manager in Glasgow.
This position will be responsible for the Group Tax Function and includes planning and compliance in addition to ad-hoc project work.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Corporation tax compliance (primarily UK but some international)
- Corporation tax planning with the objective of minimising effective tax rate of the consolidated Group
- Corporation tax / deferred tax budgeting for the Group
- Indirect tax compliance including Customs & Excise, VAT and Income Taxes (including residency issues, BIK controls & revenue compliance)
- Transfer pricing planning / documentation and control including ensuring compliance with new OECD Guidelines and BEPS requirements (i.e. country by country reporting, etc..)
- Liaising with revenue commissioners in large case divisions of both UK and Ireland
- Ad hoc tax projects including R&D tax credit claims
The successful candidate will be CA/CTA qualified, from a corporate tax background. This will suit an individual from Practice or with Industry experience. Preferably, the candidate will have prior exposure to other taxes and relevant corporate tax sub-disciplines.
For a confidential discussion and to see a full job specification please contact Eleanor Turner on 07799 462 326 or [email protected].