Interim Finance Business Partner job with our Edinburgh based client for an initial 3-month period. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating and assessing the financial viability of various projects
- Modelling and establishing Cost Benefit of each individual business case
- Financial Planning & Analysis of key initiatives
- Supporting key decision in relation to the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Data management, sourcing, collating and modelling financial information
- Liaising with Operational and Project Managers supporting the delivery of projects within budget
To apply it is essential that you are a Qualified Accountant, with hands on experience in FP&A, Project Accounting or in a Finance Business Partner role. You will be an Advanced Excel user and have first class stakeholder skills. Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum.