Rutherford Cross is working with a business in Glasgow who are highly acquisitive and growth orientated and are looking to add an interim Senior Management Accountant to their finance function for an initial period of 6 months but could be extended further. This role will be focused on accounting around recent acquisitions as well as managing monthly reporting requirements including P&L commentary and balance sheet preparation and review. Some of the key duties will include:
- Producing accurate monthly management accounts with supporting commentary
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing queries which will include liaising with various contacts across the business including Finance Business Partners and different departments
- Assisting with some ad hoc technical focused tasks as required by senior management
- Ensuring good governance and compliance with the tasks you are involved in
This role requires a fully qualified accountant with recent experience in a management accounting role and preferably within a large and complex organisation.