Rutherford Cross is working with a central Glasgow based client who are significant players in their market and have experienced continual growth and expansion over the last few years. As such, they are looking to add an Interim Senior Finance Manager to their team to support with an increase in workload and also some project work. A summary of some of the main duties are below:
- Hands on support within Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
- Support management accounting processes, including assisting the team with redesigning workings files, and assisting the Financial Controller to review monthly reporting packs
- Supporting the Financial Controller with the annual budgeting process
- Supporting the finance team following implementation of new ERP system. This will include designing system reports, reviewing migrated data and assisting the team to document new processes
- Cashflow forecasting and assessing of cashflow models
- Support the Financial Controller with ad hoc project work
The client requires a fully qualified accountant with recent experience in a hands on financial management role preferably with experience of managing transactional teams. Experience of working through system improvements/implementations would be highly advantageous as well as the ability to be proactive and flexible to assist on different projects through a very busy period in a fast growing and complex organisation. This role would be on a fixed term basis of 6 months however could be extended further.