Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers to appoint a Manager or Senior Manager into the Valuations team.
At a time of large growth for the team, our client is looking for a dedicated Valuations Manager or Senior Manager to lead the function and continue to grow the practice. This position offers an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to achieve fast progression to Partner.
Working closely with other members of the Valuations team, Tax team and Corporate Finance team you will undertake both commercial and tax valuations for mid-market clients.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring workflow and delivery to clients
- Promoting the Valuation offering throughout the firm and the external market
- Review of financial information and analyses
- Review of valuation documents and presentations
- Drive best practice policy/procedure and subsequently ensure best practice is consistently adopted across the firm
- Supervision of more junior members of staff
Applications are welcome from candidates with previous valuations (both commercial and tax) experience. The successful candidate will ideally be CA/ACCA and/or CTA/ATT qualified.
The candidate will have a working knowledge of various valuation methodologies and applicable bases including earnings, net assets, discounted cash flow and dividend yield bases as well as option pricing and expected returns.
The candidate will be a highly motivated and ambitious individual keen to progress quickly towards taking on increased responsibility and who can work well both alone and as part of a team.
For a confidential discussion and to see a full job specification please apply.