Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Scotland's most reputable employers to recruit a Payroll Manager. This newly created position is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, exciting company with a reputation for excellent employee engagement.
Key duties include:
- Management of the Groups UK and Overseas payroll function, ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Management of monthly overseas payroll ensuring current legislative and contractual deductions are applied, paid timely and authorised in line with the Group Banking mandate.
- Manage and administer the electronic submission of all employee payments and settlement of 3rd party payments with a right first time mind-set, through online banking platforms ensuring all payments comply with Group T&Cs and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, manage and control Payroll systems and processes (including those outsourced to third party service providers) to meet current and future business requirements, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Oversight and review of the month end financial processes for payroll reporting, ensuring accountings entries are correctly recorded and monthly balance sheet reconciliations completed as per Group timetable.
- Management of the Group’s secondees’ payrolls, liaising with 3rd party providers ensuring current legislative and contractual deductions are applied.
- Liaise with HR leadership team to drive efficiencies and embed new payroll policies.
- Develop and lead a culture of continuous improvement. Lead, motivate and develop the team in line with the Company Values to maximise employee engagement.
- Salary circa £35,000
- Bonus up to 10%-typically pays out around 6-8%, dependent on personal objectives and company performance
- Pension if employee puts in 4 or 5%,the employer will double match this contribution either 8 or 10%
- Working hours 8:00-4:30 Mon-Thurs, 2:30pm finish on Friday (30 minutes lunch) 38 hours per week- some flexibility in working hours
- 24 days annual leave plus 10 bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Private health care
- Product allowance