Rutherford cross are delighted to be partnered with a long-standing client based in the examination sector to recruit for a Part-Time Case Handler into their business. This role is best suited to those who have previously worked or presently work in practice.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- To progress applications for retention in or re-instatement to Membership in accordance with the provisions of the Retention and Re-instatement Regulations.
- To provide quality advice and assistance to individuals who submit queries through the enquiries Helpline or web-portal.
- To provide quality technical or legal advice and assistance to members of the Investigations Department who are not qualified accountants / solicitors, to enable complaints received by the business to be investigated in accordance with Rules, Regulations, internal protocols and any applicable KPIs.
- To provide such assistance as may be requested by the Director of Investigations in connection with reviews of process, to ensure that complaints are handled as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- To provide assistance to members of the Investigation Committee throughout the investigations process to ensure that members consider complaints in accordance with Rules, Regulations and internal protocols.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- In order to communicate with Members, Complainers and the Investigation Committee, the Case Officer needs to be able to write reports, letters and other documents in a clear and concise manner.
- The Rules, Regulations, internal protocols and KPIs require the Case Officer to ensure that complaints are investigated in accordance with strict processes, within timescales.
- You will be a qualified accountant or qualified in the legal profession.
- In this role you will be required to communicate effectively with line managers and stakeholders.
This role offers a flexible working approach to the successful candidate.