Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with Terumo Aortic on a retained basis to appoint a Financial Analyst, focused on costing.
Terumo Aortic is a global medical device company dedicated to developing solutions for aortic and peripheral vascular disease. Our complete portfolio includes the treatment for thoracic, abdominal and peripheral aneurysms, acute and chronic dissections, and peripheral occlusions. While our manufacturing is based in the United Kingdom and United States, our products are exported to over 100 countries. We are a unique partner providing treatment solutions for the entire aorta. We also partner with the clinical community to develop innovative solutions for patients.
As Finance Analyst the purpose of the role is to provide accurate financial information for both internal and external use on a timely basis.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation that is dedicated to innovation, creative problem solving, teamwork and lifelong learning. We maintain a passionate, dedicated and collaborative team environment across multiple functional areas.
- Support Cost Accountant for all Terumo Aortic entity costing requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Manufacturing Budget.
- Assist in the monthly reporting for Manufacturing cost centres
- Responsible for the timely and accurate development, processing and reporting of internal costing data.
- Handling large volumes of data and consolidating and reporting this effectively through the utilisation of strong IT skills.
- Liaise with Production and Operations to analyse product cost for new and existing products.
- Review and challenge processes & controls for production/Inventory.
- Analysis of production and spend variances.
- Providing financial support to managers.
- Hold monthly reviews with relevant functions to assess performance against annual operating plan and forecasts.
- Good understanding of target-based variances that flex with volumes and not just a standard budget that does not move.
- Accounting qualification level to HNC (minimum)
- Strong working knowledge and application of Microsoft Excel
- Robust understanding of ERP Integrated Systems (experience with SAP preferable)
- Proven relevant experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Able to work under high pressure with the ability to make objective decisions based on informed data.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills expressed as the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the business, internally and externally.
- Strong planning skills.
- Proactive and responsive.
- High personal integrity.
- Self-starter and willing to do what’s needed.
The role offers a competitive salary with a generous benefits package.
For more information please contact Jonathan Donnelly, Rutherford Cross, our retained recruitment advisors.
All third-party introductions will be forwarded to Rutherford Cross.