Rutherford Cross is working in partnership with a one of the UK’s most recognisable brands to identify and engage a recently qualified Accountant to undertake a key commercial finance role within the organisation. Reporting to Senior Controller level, the successful applicant will have a broad remit including financial reporting & analysis, financial forecasting, project management/business change, and key stakeholder management in a change orientated environment.
Specifically this will include:
- Working closely with senior commercial stakeholders, adding value through insight, challenge and support as a trusted finance business partner
- Multi-site management reporting and generation and analysis of key metrics
- Budgeting and forecasting to reflect business performance and ensuring costs are controlled
- Developing financial models to aid decision making and show financial impact of business change initiatives
- Prepare statutory audit schedules including liaison with external auditors
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will be degree qualified, hold a professional accountancy qualification, and be excited by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving business that offers excellent career potential. There will be ongoing development and progression in this role, supported by a highly experienced management team. In addition to meeting the above criteria, applicants must be comfortable working closely with non-finance managers from a number of disciplines.
To apply, please contact our retained advisor Billy McCarthy at Rutherford Cross.