Rutherford Cross are delighted to have been retained by our charitable client based in Perth to recruit a permanent Finance Manager. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Production of statutory accounts to meet charitable SORP
- Liaise with external auditors
- Manage the relationship with payroll provider ensuring timely payments are made
- Reconcile fundraising income and develop fundraising system and processes
- Act as Company Secretary
- Managing Procurement
- Annual budget setting and ongoing monitoring of budgets
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Daily cash and bank
To apply it is essential that you are a qualified Accountant and that you have previous experience of preparing charity accounts. You will have excellent stakeholder and communication skills as the role will work closely with operational heads and also present to the Board. This is an excellent opportunity with a breadth and variety of responsibilities, for a capable and hands on Accountant. Interviews early August. Salary: £34,000 per annum + access to generous pension scheme (17% employers contribution).
Please contact Derek Lauder on [email protected] or 07761 760 772.