Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a growing business within the financial services world, which is looking to add a Depositary Service Executive to their team.
This role provides a good level of mentorship and excellent career progression routes within the business. This role also provides you with the opportunity to be involved with an ever-growing business.
This role is an ideal opportunity for early career individuals who are looking for an engaging analytical role.
In this role you will learn about and be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring bank accounts and identify inconsistent movements
- Monitoring investor subscriptions/drawdowns and distributions
- Reviewing legal documentation to verify the asset ownership
- Updating and reconciliation of investor and asset registers
- Reviewing investor communication including periodic investor reports
- Reviewing elements of a fund’s valuation
- Liaising internally, and with clients and their administrators
- Preparing client reporting
- Preparing for and participating as necessary with client meetings
- Assisting with developing internal processes
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Able to interrogate information from multiple data sources, identify and escalate key issues
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Comfortable with communicating with clients in a professional manner
- Effective communicator and team player
- Enthusiasm to learn and confidence to deal with all levels of seniority
- Experience of fund structures beneficial but not essential
To find out more on remuneration, and the role please contact the Rutherford Cross advisor Harry Thomson by emailing [email protected] for a confidential discussion.