Rutherford Cross is delighted to be supporting a key FMCG client to recruit for the role of Credit Controller. The business is a major player in the market with a UK wide presence. This role presents the opportunity to join a shared services team where you will be focused on strong relationship development and ensuring excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities -
- Management of a wide group of customers carrying out daily credit control duties
- Managing high volume queries and ensuring they are being dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Escalating overdue debt to ensure avoidance of risk and potential write offs
- Liaising with the Legal team to ensure the necessary action is taken for irrecoverable debt
- Extensive stakeholder engagement including communication with credit control manager on all credit control matters
- Providing administration support e.g., copying invoices, statements etc and ensuring correct administration of customer accounts
The ideal candidate will –
- Previous experience of working in a high-volume credit control environment.
- Have outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Work well in a high-pressure environment
- Have strong communication skills in person, by email and on the phone
- Be a team player who can also be self-motivated and working on their own initiative
- Strong customer service skills
- Outlook, Excel, and Windows based products experienced is desirable.
- Experience with ERP systems desirable
On offer is the opportunity to work with a market leading business. You will be joining a values lead business who are focused on employee development and delivering outstanding customer service. The role will offer a salary of up to £26,000 as well as a hybrid working model with 50% of your time at home and 50% of your time in the office. While this is a 12 month fixed term contract there is a strong possibility of it transferring to permanent.