Finance Analyst - Lanarkshire (hybrid) - £Competitive + bonus
Rutherford Cross are delighted to be supporting a global drinks business with the appointment of Finance Analyst. So, what’s in it for you? this represents a great opportunity to join a globally recognised brand in a commercially focused role. The business is renowned for developing their staff and provide excellent training and have a track record of employees progressing upwards within the business.
The main focus of this role is to provide support on group wide financial and management reporting and analysis ensuring accurate and timely information is available when required to support business decisions and to provide insight to current business performance and future business developments. This role has a particular focus on the Commercial P&L.
Ideally, they are looking for qualified accountants with some level of post-qualification experience, if you have some experience in group reporting within a decent size of business that would be highly advantageous, although they are happy to consider newly qualified from practice/industry and will look at PQ/QBE if the experience is relevant.
- Support the implementation of appropriate business analysis to identify trends, opportunities and risks, including preparation, analysis and follow up of month end management accounts.
- Support the delivery of the processes as detailed within the Finance Calendar and ensure the integrity of the information provided to Senior Leadership.
- Provide support to the delivery of the business planning process to ensure that challenging but achievable financial targets are built into budgets and strategic plans, liaising closely with Business Units to link strategic plans to the financial outputs.
- Monitor the effectiveness of KPIs to provide the business with relevant metrics.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement, identifying and implementing process improvements as required.
- Support the requirement of the Executive and Supervisory Boards through providing appropriate business analysis and financial support.
- Support ad-hoc projects as required.
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]