Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant – Big 4 Mexico
This job posting expired and applications are no longer accepted.
Rutherford Cross
Published
September 26, 2014
Location
Mexico City, Mexico
Job Type
Region
South America & Mexico
Sector
Professional Services
Specialism
Tax and Treasury

Description

Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant – Big 4 Mexico

Rutherford Cross is working in partnership with a Big 4 firm in Mexico to assist them to recruit a Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant for their team based in Mexico City.

Mexico has one of the world’s largest economies and it is the 10th largest oil producer in the world as well as being the largest silver producer in the world. Mexico is the most populous Spanish speaking country in the world and the second most populous country in Latin America, after Brazil. In addition, Mexico was the first Latin America member of the OECD and has witnessed strong economic growth leading Goldman Sachs to predict that by 2050 Mexico will become the world’s fifth largest economy. Mexico has a number of different industries in which it operates, including telecommunications, energy, automotive and financial services with Mexico City being the country’s largest city as well as being the most important political, cultural, educational and financial centre. The economy is strongly linked to those of its North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) partners, especially the United States.

Mexico can offer a great array of culture and scenery to cater for all tastes. From the southern jungles to the smoking, snowcapped volcanoes and the cactus-dotted northern deserts, all surrounded by 10,000km of coast strung with sandy beaches and wildlife rich lagoons, Mexico is an endless adventure! Take it easy by lying on a beach, dining alfresco, or strolling the streets of some quaint town, or get out and snorkel warm Caribbean reefs, hike mountain cloud forests or take a boat in search or dolphins or whales, there truly is something for everyone!

This is a fantastic opportunity for a Spanish speaking Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant to break into the Mexican market. Mexico is one of the most developed countries in Latin America in terms of the transfer pricing work so the type of work that you will gain exposure to will be advanced. This coupled with the fantastic client exposure and close links to the USA makes this a very exciting opportunity. The work will involve approximately 70% compliance and documentation and the remaining 30% focusing on controversy and restructuring. The future development of the team is to be more focused on controversy and restructuring. To be considered for the role, you must speak a good level of Spanish and approximately 3-4 years’ experience gained in a Big 4 or Top 10 firm.

**Please note the salary guide is not in line with the local rates and this role will be paid in the local currency and rates**

Related Jobs

Interim Statutory Accounting Manager   Glasgow, United Kingdom new
November 24, 2022
Interim Finance Manager   Edinburgh, United Kingdom new
November 24, 2022
November 17, 2022
November 16, 2022