Temporary Management Accountant job with our growing medium sized client based in Glasgow for a 6-month period. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Group Consolidated Management Accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet for several entities within the Group
- Production of Consolidated Statutory Accounts at year end and liaison with external auditors
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts with ongoing monitoring of actual performance against budget
- Cash flow monitoring and preparation of the Consolidated position for the Group
- Liaison with key stakeholders including the bank
To apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant ideally with previous experience of a growth business. You will have an exceptional eye for detail and be highly commercial with the ability to question reported data when required. You will also be an Advanced Excel user able to use financial models for forecasting purposes. Previous experience of using Sage would be advantageous. Ideally interview and start in November. Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum or day rate equivalent.