- Research & Development Tax Manager
- Big 4
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Tax Manager to join our client’s R&D Team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a ‘Big 4’ accountancy practice and a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms.
They have over 12,000 partners and staff working in more than 20 offices in the UK.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Work with the engagement team to develop claim methodologies and prepare R&D tax relief claims and Patent Box claims for submission to HMRC
- Work with the client’s technical and tax teams to prepare and submit robust and eligible R&D Tax claims and Patent Box claims
- Respond to HMRC enquiries into R&D Tax claims and Patent Box claims
- Advise client on tax technical issues
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with both existing and new clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to review documentation for submission to HMRC
- Knowledge of auditing complex costing information
- Technical knowledge of the UK’s R&D tax incentives
- Experience in preparing and submitting R&D tax relief claims
- Knowledge of different claim methodologies
To discuss in confidence, please contact [email protected] or call 07799 462 326.