Rutherford Cross are delighted to be partnered again with one of our key clients to help them appoint a statutory accountant. This position will take on the preparation of statutory accounts, board reporting and technical accounting papers. The team are responsible for preparing the statutory accounts for numerous legal entities within the UK Group structure. The team will work with all areas of the business to ensure delivery of accurate statutory accounts whilst gaining an understanding of the core processes.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a large global organisation who are market leaders within their field. Due to the size and scope of the business there are significant opportunities for progression. This position represents an ideal move for a qualified accountant ACCA/ICAS looking for their first move out of practice. On offer is a salary of up to 45k + good benefits and a flexible working model.
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Work closely with external auditors
- Preparation of board reporting
- FCA regulatory reporting
- Impairment calculations
- Earn out calculations
- Technical accounting papers
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Review reconciliations of Balance sheet and Profit & Loss accounts
- Ad-hoc projects (such as liquidation/dissolution of entities, assisting with acquisitions)
- Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, good governance and Gallagher’s shared values, in particular, putting clients at the heart of our business.
For further details including a comprehensive job specification please reach out to Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]