- £44,000 – 58,000 + benefits
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Senior Group Auditor to join our client’s Group Audit team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well-known utilities company.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Planning and conducting a programme of independent risk-based internal audits
- Delivering executive level reports
- Devising plans for improvement throughout the organisation
- Fully qualified accountant/Chartered Internal Auditor with relevant post qualification experience
- Extensive experience in risk-based auditing processes and risk management frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A DETAILED JOB SPEC, PLEASE APPLY -