Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with an award-winning drinks business in order to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst. This position has been newly created as a result of a recent period of business growth and success. It is an exciting time to be joining the business and the role will require an individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment as the business continues to grow.
The successful candidate will join a forward-thinking small finance team and will report to one of the Commercial Finance Managers. The role will offer a great deal of exposure to all areas of the business and therefore requires an individual with excellent people skills in order to communicate effectively at all levels.
We are looking to speak with individuals with strong Microsoft Excel skills, excellent communication skills and proven team players. This role represents a unique opportunity for someone to develop their finance career in a thriving and exciting industry and will suit someone who is enthusiastic and keen to progress. There is also scope for the right candidate to be given study support toward professional finance qualification.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with stock model preparation
- Assist with customer pricing Assist with stock model preparation
- Assist with customer pricing
- Assist with market management
- Month-end preparation
- Assist the Commercial Finance Manager with other relevant duties as required
- Experience working in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Driven individual, keen to develop themselves and the business
- Exceptional communication skills
- Salary of up to £27k
- 25 days annual leave plus stat
- 5% employee and employer pension contribution (auto-enrolment)
- Study support available
For more information on this role please contact Gillian O’Neil at Rutherford Cross.
Email: [email protected]