Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a high-growth SME to fill the role of Purchase Ledger Assistant. This role will be based at their head office in Lanarkshire and will report to the Purchase Ledger Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Accounts Payable function, working within a team of 6 direct reports and will be working with a large and varied ledger. This presents an excellent opportunity for someone to join a successful and growing company.
Working within a large team, the role will be focused on:
- Accurate and timely processing of a high volume of supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations performed on a monthly basis
- Ownership and accountability for an allocation of suppliers, ensuring the supplier account is up to date
- Other ad hoc Finance related tasks
Knowledge / Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet monthly deadlines
- Experience of using an ERP, preferable use of Microsoft Dynamics though not essential
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office, comfortable with the basic functions of Microsoft Excel
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
The role will be primarily office based and offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme and other benefits. If you are interested in this role, please contact Eilidh Graham at Rutherford Cross.