- Personal Tax Senior
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Personal Tax Senior to join our client’s Tax Team on a permanent basis.
Our client is an award-winning, independent firm with its headquarters in Edinburgh.
They encourage flexible working and a healthy work-life balance and also have an exciting programme of social events, such as parties, BBQs, staff lunches and drinks.
In addition, they have plenty of seminars, presentations and workshops for CPD and there is the opportunity to undertake international secondments.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients
- Income Tax return preparation and tax liability computations
- Preparation of Capital Gains tax computations
- Supervising and reviewing junior members of the team
- Communicating with HMRC and other third parties
- At least 2 years experience within a Tax department
- Technically competent
- Desire to progress Tax career
- FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A DETAILED JOB SPEC, PLEASE APPLY -