Interim Senior Financial Accountant job with our Edinburgh based client for a 6-month period. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Leading on complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Capitalisation of fixed assets and related reconciliations
- Processing of journals
- Data cleansing in support of a forthcoming systems upgrade
- Ongoing process improvements within Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Supervision of 1 team member
To apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant who is extremely hands on with a skillset in Financial Accounting / Statutory Reporting within a commercial environment. You will be up to date with Accounting Standards such as IFRS. You must also have previous experience of using Oracle Financial software. This role is due to start February 2021. It is expected this role will work from home for the duration of the contract so we welcome relevant applicants from outside the Edinburgh area. Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum or day rate equivalent.