Interim Senior Finance Manager job with our public sector client in the West of Scotland for an initial 3 month period. Reporting to the Deputy Director of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Driving an efficiency programme for the business
- Reviewing current performance in relation to culture, systems and processes
- Challenging and influencing key internal stakeholders on current practices
- Leading savings meetings and reporting of progress against the plan
- Analysis of data identifying key trends and anomalies
To apply you will be an experienced Senior Finance professional with a background of having worked previously in the public sector. You will have a track record of delivering savings and change in a previous role and will have a Project Management skillset. You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills abled to influence key internal stakeholders. Salary: £60,000-£70,000 p.a. or day rate equivalent.