Interim Management Accountant job with our client based in Angus for a 12-month fixed term period. Reporting to the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Management Accountant with their duties and responsibilities
- Producing biweekly cashflow forecasts for the Finance Team
- Creating operational update reports for review by the Finance Team
- Preparation of weekly forecasts and liaising with different non-finance teams
- Supporting the Finance Team with ad-hoc projects
To apply you will be a Qualified or “Qualified by Experience” Accountant with a broad Management Accounting skillset. You will be flexible and able to work on a variety of ad hoc projects to support both the Financial Controller and Management Accountant. You will have excellent Excel skills. This position will start in March 2022 and will support hybrid working. Salary: £40,000-£50,000 p.a. depending on experience.