Interim Management Accountant job with our Edinburgh based client for a 12-month period. This role will report directly to the Senior Management Accountant and assist with the financial planning cycle. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Producing the monthly management accounts, investigate budget variance and reporting on this
- Running annual financial planning processes, co-ordinating submissions and reviewing financial planning to ensure high quality budget setting and monitoring
- Supporting the Finance Managers on budgeting an forecast, financial planning and risk, capital accounting and delegation
- Producing financial information for Finance Managers ahead of meetings on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assisting in the completion of statutory accounts in accordance with relevant accounting standards, policies, and procedures
- Completing all regular financial submissions including reporting on the monthly corporate budget positions and forecast outturn, preparation of the autumn and spring budget revisions and budget profiling
To apply you will be a Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ Accountant with the ability to effectively prioritise workloads to deadlines. You will have good budget management skills as well as providing guidance support in accordance to policy and procedures. You will be comfortable liaising with financial and non-financial stakeholders and have good people management skills. This role will start in November. Salary £38,000 - £46,000 dependant on experience.