Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a leading global organisation based in Glasgow who have experienced significant growth and in particular have been recently managing a period of exciting change and development. To support the Finance function they are currently looking to add an experienced Management Accountant to the team for a fixed period of 9 months however this could be extended or move to permanent. Working within a specialist sub division team the role will focus on producing the results for this specific area of the business as well as getting involved in some additional project work. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Producing monthly management accounts and providing full analysis
- Preparation of journals ensuring accuracy and on time for month end deadlines
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly P&L and balance sheet commentary and annual budgeting process
- Liasing with Finance Business Partners across the business, providing support around any queries they have
- Involvement in project work
For this role the business are seeking a fully qualified accountant with a strong background in management accounting and ideally exposure to Project work and working through periods of change. Previous experience in a large, complex international organisation would be helpful as well as having ability to adapt and be flexible when supporting with project work.