Interim Finance Business Partner job with our client based in Edinburgh for a 9 month period. The postholder will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for a number of departments within the business
- Annual budget setting, monthly budgetary monitoring and analysis of variances
- Regular liaison with operational budget holders supporting operational performance
- Producing reports and providing commentary to explain the connect behind the data
- Contributing to medium and long term business planning and forecasting
To apply you will be a qualified Accountant with experience of working previously in a Finance Business Partner role. You will be extremely hands on but also be comfortable in liaising with and challenging senior stakeholders within the business. It is essential that you have worked with Oracle Financial software previously. This recruitment process will progressed with virtual interviews and the successful candidate will be virtually on-boarded. Salary: up to £50,000 Depending on Experience.