Interim Head of Finance job with our Lanarkshire based SME client for a 3–4-month period. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the production of monthly group management accounts, annual accounts & audit process
- Preparation of annual budgets and cash forecasting models
- Financial planning aligned with business strategy to ensure effective decision making
- Management of accounting systems including identifying efficiencies and supervising business integrations
- Overseeing payroll and HR
- Handling insurance renewals
- Management of the finance team by setting clear objectives which enhance individual performance
To apply, you will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience operating at Head of Finance level (or equivalent) in a fast-moving organisation.
The ideal candidate will have good technical and analytical skills across a wide range of financial disciplines and be a confident excel user. You will enjoy working closely with colleagues across the business and work efficiently under pressure. Finally, experience in European VAT/US Sales Tax is desirable but not essential.
This role will offer Hybrid Working. Salary bracket: £50,000 - £60,000 p.a. or equivalent day rate.