Interim Group Accounting and Controls Analyst job (Hybrid) with an international FMCG business based near Glasgow. Reporting to the Group Accounting and Controls Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Group Accounting and Controls team with the post migration over to new IFS10 ERP system
- Ensuring ledgers are clean and assisting in the validation of data post migration
- Assisting with group capital processes and controls by helping the team activate current projects since migrating to the new system
- Raising and receipting intercompany recharges from overseas sites, raising POs and inputting journals relating to overheads
- Offering routine support to senior management and the wider team as required
To apply, you will be a ‘Qualified by Experience’ Accountant possessing strong financial and analytical skills with previous experience in a similar role. The post holder should be an advanced user of Excel with good communication and organisational skills. Demonstrable knowledge of system migration and process improvement would be advantageous for this position but is not essential. This role offers hybrid working with 3 days per week required on site.