Interim Financial Accountant job with our Edinburgh based client for a 6-month period. Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all financial transactions are recorded in line with Accounting standards
- Posting of journals to the General Ledger
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including balance sheet
- Leading on complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the forecasting and budgeting process
- Production of statutory accounts and notes and liaison with external auditors
- Maintenance of fixed assets register and calculation of depreciation
- Ongoing process improvements within Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting
To apply you will be a part qualified or fully qualified Accountant who is extremely hands on with a skillset in Financial Accounting / Statutory Reporting. Strong IT skills are also required with a track record of having used ERP systems previously and excel extensively.
This role is due to start in January 2021. This role will be support hybrid working and working from home. Salary: £35,000 - £49,000 per annum or day rate equivalent depending on experience.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.