Interim Finance Manager job with our client based in Edinburgh. Reporting to the Head of Finance the postholder will be responsible for:
- Manage and lead a sizeable finance team of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Banking
- Support the month end preparation of the management accounts for the business
- Oversee the efficient and accurate processing of financial transactions
- Ensure the necessary controls are in place to support a high volume of daily transactions
- Support the production of statutory accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Drive the ongoing improvement of processes and procedures within the function
To apply it is essential that you have managed a finance transactional team previously with first class stakeholder skills able to liaise with senior management across a complex business. This role will support home working. Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + depending on experience.