Interim Finance Director job for a 6-month period with our growing sme client based in the East of Scotland. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible for:
- Leading the finance function ensuring statutory and reporting requirements are met
- Undertake a diligence process to support forthcoming fundraising for the business
- Building a robust financial model for Business Planning purposes and establishing KPI’s
- Management of a small finance team
- Developing a profitability matrix
- Driving improvements in policies and procedures on fixed assets and the management and monitoring of stock
To apply you must be a Qualified Accountant and also be a hands on and experienced Finance Director having worked previously within small to medium sized businesses. You will have a successful track record of previous fundraising experience. This assignment is likely to be for 3-4 days per week over the 6 month period and will allow for remote working. Day Rate: £400 - £500 per day.