Interim Finance Analyst job with our Edinburgh based client. This role will be for a 6-12 month period and will report directly to the Revenue and Forecasting Manager.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Assisting with month end processes
- Supporting the forecasting and budgeting process for commercial revenue streams
- Developing further existing reports as well as creating new regular and ad-hoc reporting tools
- Supporting with the development and maintenance of existing models related to revenue management, performance tracking and sustainability
- Improving and automating existing processes
- Monitoring and analysing wider market trends
- Ad hoc support where required
To apply, you will be an experienced Finance Analyst with strong excel knowledge. You will have keen attention to detail and have good analytic and numerical skills. You will have the ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines, working well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
This role has hybrid flexible working and will begin in February or March.
Salary up to £45,000 p.a. dependent on experience.