Interim Director of Finance job for a 3-6 month period with our SME client based in Edinburgh. Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet for individual business units
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts
- Liaising with External Auditors and filing of final accounts
- Supervision of a small finance team and oversight of HR & IT
- Liaison with Operational Leaders in relation to financial performance against budget and forecast
- Presentation of reports to the Board
To apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant and experienced hands on Director of Finance, Financial Controller or Head of Finance, probably with a background in small or medium sized business. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills comfortable in liaising with a variety of key stakeholders. You will be available at very short notice as the role is due to start in May 2019. Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 p.a. or day rate equivalent.