Interim Chief Financial Officer job with our SME client based in Glasgow who have recently secured significant private equity investment to support their future growth potential.
Reporting to the Managing Director the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic and financial information to the Board including commercial insight and future investment decisions
- Preparation of the monthly board pack and presentation to the Board
- Financial modelling and KPI management
- Control of the company’s accounting function including P&L, balance sheet, budgeting and forecasting activities
- Production and cost accounting activities, including stock control
- Leading and developing the finance team
- Cash management policies and performance
- Managing relationships with external auditors and the banks
You will be a fully qualified accountant with previous FD/CFO and Board level experience in a VC/PE backed business. It will also be advantageous to have worked before in an acquisitive multi-site business.
You will also have first class stakeholder and leadership capabilities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly ambitious business and play a key role in its future growth.