Rutherford Cross are working in partnership with a fast growing Scottish manufacturing company to identify a high calibre qualified finance professional to undertake a key role within the business. Reporting to Board level, the successful applicant will have a broad and growing remit including control of financial reporting, taxation, treasury, budgeting & forecasting, risk management, and people management.
The position incorporates a blend of accounting, team leadership and stakeholder management, and requires a very high calibre individual with strong technical and interpersonal ability. Furthermore, the role has a high degree of interaction with the Senior Management Team requiring the individual to be confident and possess a natural gravitas.
Likely candidate background:
- Fully Qualified Accountant with circa 10 years PQE
- Experience in a manufacturing or related operational businesses in the SME sector
- Held a position of responsibility with experience of successfully managing complex reporting, engaging in commercial discussion and decisions, and acting as a member of the wider business management team
- Experience with working with hedging instruments such as foreign exchange or product trading would be highly advantageous
Key deliverables include:
- Lead, manage and develop the services of the company’s finance function in order that all the financial management processes are delivered in accordance with the highest governance and professional standards
- Manage all aspects of corporate reporting and the finance team, working to build understanding of the wider business and strategic challenges
- Responsible for all accounting functions of the company. This will include all general accounting, statutory accounts, tax, management accounts, treasury and cash management
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits Package
This role represents a fantastic opportunity with a company that is about to undertake a significant journey. To apply, please contact our retained advisor Billy McCarthy at Rutherford Cross.