Rutherford Cross is searching for a Head of Business Performance Analysis for our rapidly expanding B2C client. The business has operations throughout the UK and this role is 100% remote working with very occasional travel as required.
This is a strategically focused role requiring collaboration across the company to identify opportunities and business cases to drive forward profitability and efficiencies. In addition, the role will provide greater insight and direction in the implementation of improvements to management reporting, financial modelling, forecasting and budgeting processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and development of financial models for forecasting and performance tracking
- Provide budgeting, forecasting and performance insight into strategic decision making
- Work across the business to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Support the development of cashflow modelling, performance and provisioning capabilities
- Manage the capex budget models, identifying all relevant risks and opportunities
- Manage and develop a team of five and ensure broader collaboration across teams and functions
We are interested to speak with senior finance professionals from high pace B2C business environments where you have developed a range of skills across financial modelling (building & developing), cashflow forecasting and KPI reporting. Also, you will have a proven track record of managing a team and range of stakeholders, both financial and non-financial.
It is likely you will be currently working in a similar high volume customer orientated company, in a senior Business Analytics or FP&A capacity, where your role is focused on improving financial performance and bottom line profitability. In addition, you will thrive in a fast paced environment, where you thrive on constant challenges and making a positive difference. Experience of working within a regulated environment, ensuring dealings with customers and use of data is fair and compliant, would be highly advantageous.
In return you will receive a c£90,000-£110,000 salary (DOE) plus benefits/incentives, along with excellent opportunities for personal development and progression.
If interested, please email Mark Lewis on [email protected] in the first instance