Rutherford Cross is working with a business who are continuing to bolster their Glasgow finance team, to recruit for a FP&A Manager. This is an exciting role offering exposure to a fast paced environment where you will have opportunity to look at process changes and improvements and play a key role in ensuring the correct implementation of best practice FP&A processes.
Based in central Glasgow this role offers hybrid working of two days in the office and the remainder working from home if preferable. It is a newly created opportunity which can offer exciting career prospects. A summary of some of the main duties are below:
- Business modelling and planning, supporting the overall strategic financial planning process
- Build and develop complex financial models to support decision making
- Prepare presentations which will be presented up to Board level
- Be an integral part of the design, planning and implementation of a new FP&A solution
- Lead on budgeting and forecasting
- Make best use of finance systems to improve overall accuracy and efficiency of management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Aid the integration of new acquisitions into the Group central framework, processes, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Develop and report on MI to drive the central finance team and ensure high efficiency levels and insight into performance
- Work with the Divisional Finance Business Partners as required to ensure any issues are overcome between the central team and the business areas
- Work with senior stakeholders across the business, building good relationships
This role requires a fully qualified accountant, with previous experience of working within an FP&A function. Attention to detail and high analytical ability is key for this role as well as being a natural relationship builder with great communication skills.
As well as a salary of up to £60,000 the business offer a great wider benefits package including competitive holiday package with option to buy additional days, generous maternity and paternity leave packages and discount schemes for retailers and travel.