Rutherford Cross is working with a central Glasgow based business to recruit for the role of FP&A Accountant. Working with a highly commercial, global business who are continuing to expand, this role will have a strong business partnering and analysis focus in addition to reviewing trends and building relationships across different areas to be able to challenge effectively and drive the business forward.
This role will provide analysis, presentations and insightful commentary on monthly forecast and budgets to the Executive Group (UK and US) on management and statutory accounts. It is an integral role that will lead on certain aspects of the Forecast & Budget process and become one of the regions ‘Super-User’s’ of the Planning and Consolidation Tools.
A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Analyse the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as Revenue, Compensation, Operating Expenses, Growth and Margin
- Develop financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives
- Provide analysis and commentary to the Executive group (UK and US) on Business Plan; Budget and Forecasts
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and forecasting
- Provide analysis of P&L costings and trending analysis
- Ad Hoc analysis; reporting and presentations, as required
For this role, the organisation is seeking a fully qualified accountant with prior experience in a Business Partnering or FP&A role. Confidence to build relationships and communicate effectively with different stakeholders will be key, as well as being naturally commercially minded with the ability to provide business insight. Good systems knowledge as well as being highly proficient in Excel is also important. On offer is a role that can offer future progression, high levels of exposure and experience working in a fast moving and fluid environment. A salary is on offer in the region of £55,000 DOE as well as excellent benefits including hybrid working, private healthcare and good pension.