Our client, a rapidly growing market leader, is seeking a Financial Accountant for their Head Office team. This is a broad role encompassing both financial and management accounting, coupled with the management of Accounts Payable and Cashiers functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Year-end planning and submission
- Budgetary and MI support
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end planning and support
- Management and development of AP and Cashiers team
- Systems development responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of all AP and Cashier related process documentation and control frameworks
- Development and reporting of KPI’s
- Liaising with external auditors
To apply for this role you will be a fully qualified accountant (CA, ACCA or ACMA) or part-qualified with significant experience of the above responsibilities. Applications are welcomed from individuals currently operating in industry or seeking their first move from the profession.
You will possess a strong financial accounting background and some people management experience. Ideally, you will have demonstrable experience in high volume industry and possess a proven track record of initiating, managing and delivering change.
To apply or for a confidential discussion, please contact Grant Atkinson at Rutherford Cross.